- Valid driver’s license for an appropriate vehicle category is required. Minimum Driver’s age is 26 years.
- Renter receives car in working order without any defects or damages and is obliged to return it in the same working order.
- In case the car is damaged, renter is obliged to:
- undertake appropriate measures in accordance with the traffic laws to provide safety on the scene of accident.
- Prevent to the best of his ability from enlarging the damage.
- Inform Police immediately.
- Inform the owner of a car (Superrent) immediately. Tel. 058 325 43 33 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday to Friday or 501 528 100 24h (incl. holidays)
- Renter who drives vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic agents, without a valid driver’s license or he escapes from the scene of accident bears full financial responsibility for causing the damage.
- Charges for insurance do not cover damages in following cases:
- driver escapes from the scene of accident
- driver makes a false statement concerning place, time, circumstances and cause of an accident.
Charges for insurance do not cover theft in case keys or registration of the rented car are not returned to the renter.
In case of accident caused by the renter or theft of the rented car, the renter is obliged to pay the lessor the amount of money in Polish currency equal to 300 Euro + 22%VAT, which is not a subject to return or claim.
- In case of burglary, theft or damage of the rented car caused by collision or car accident, the renter is obliged to inform police immediately, obtain a certification of resulted loss, report the incident to the lessor within 12 hours (Tel. 058 325 43 33 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday to Friday or 501 528 100 24h (incl. holidays)) and follow received instructions.
- In case of damage making car impossible to drive the renter is obliged to inform the lessor (Superrent) immediately and follow the instructions.
- Car is rented with full tank of gasoline and should be returned full, otherwise the cost of missing fuel is charged.
- Renter is obliged to control all fluids (oil, windscreen washer, coolant, break fluid), make sure headlights, blinkers and tires are in working order.
- Any defects emerging in the rented car caused by the renter due to his negligence are subject to removal by the renter.
- Rented car cannot be driven abroad unless written agreement is issued by the lesser (Superrent)
- It is particularly forbidden to:
- tow other vehicles
- exceed allowable cargo load
- smoke inside the car
- Driving a car to Russia, Belorus, Ukraine, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania and countries of Former Yugoslav Republic is forbidden.